Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Learn a Lot from My Wife

Yes, I do certainly learn a lot from my wife.

Before she moved here from California to marry me I would venture around Boston thinking about all the things I would get to show her in such a historic and modern city.

During our first excursion as husband and wife around Boston, for every one thing that I pointed out to her, she pointed out three or more things I'd never noticed before!

She also has taught me that just because certain foods sound threatening (like arti CHOKE hearts) and look really weird, I nevertheless I should try them at least once. Sure enough I now enjoy artichoke on my pizza.

Lately she's been teaching me more about Facebook (TM). Thanks to her I now have a link to my primary website under the photo on my profile page, just under where it identifies me as the "Happy hubby of DebbieLynne."

She's also helped me learn a lot more about becoming a good husband. I'd read a book or two before on the subject before getting married, but to really learn something like that it helps to (1) be married and (2) to have a considerate and patient wife like DebbieLynne.

No comments:

Post a Comment